Black Light have an exciting position within their Installations team. Working with varying clients on interesting and challenging projects maintaining Installations but also assisting with lighting and sound installations on various sites around the UK to clients’ specifications. The role will involve;
• Running and controlling all Maintenance Contracts
• Maintenance agreements as per Customers Request
• Installation of Black Light’s varied installation projects portfolio
• Oversee permanent and temporary installations for Black Light to specifications previously agreed
• Maintain installation tools, plant and machinery in good working order
• Help to plan the method of installation for projects
• Keep records of costs relating to a project.
• Liaising with the project manager to ensure that risk assessments and method statements are prepared and adhered to.
• Ensuring that installations are tested to the required standards and the results are accurately recorded.
The role will require the successful individual to be able to find solutions to installing and maintaining equipment effectively and discretely. You will have experience installing AV, lighting and sound systems as well as programming experience. In addition to this you will have knowledge of AV system components and network commissioning skills. Soldering skills are also essential. Also you must hold a full drivers licence and be prepared to work away from home.
A CSCS Card, IPAF, PASMA would also be desired but not essential. The selected candidate will be need to be as equally comfortable on a building site as in a theatre, have copious amounts of initiative and the ability to speak confidently to clients and contractors alike. Please note this role will involve travel.
Please email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance, including a CV and stating in your covering letter you confirm that you have a drivers licence.
Black Light is an Equal Opportunities Employer.